I’m not a mom or a teacher, can I still enroll?
Everyone is more than welcome to join the course, but I created this totally with busy teacher mamas in mind. It's all on teacher mom life.
How will it work?
- Enroll in the course & download the free e-course app
- When the course starts, you'll get access to lessons through the app and website
- For each lesson, you'll watch a brief video on a topic (or read a transcript) and then create your plan for that topic when you have a few minutes
- During the four weeks of the live course, you can participate in weekly virtual coworking sessions
- During the course and school year, connect with other teacher mamas in our community
How long will this course take?
It depends on how long you take working on your plans. Each video is around 5 minutes long and there are around 30 videos. You’ll have access to everything and be able to work at your own pace.
What if I don’t finish before school starts?
No worries! You’ll have access to the course for its lifetime. Just pop in when you have time.
Will there be worksheets to print or complete online?
Nope! I recommend that you just use your existing planner, especially if it has blank notes pages in the back. A combination of a journal, calendar, spiral notebook, and/or online document will totally work.
What if I can’t sit at my computer?
The entire course is accessible on a free mobile app. You can even just listen, like a podcast, if that’s how you prefer to learn.
Will this be like taking a grad school course online?
Not at all! There aren’t any discussion boards, quizzes, assignments to turn in, or grades. This course has one purpose--to help you plan.
When do we start?
A live round of the course begins on Sunday, August 2nd. I’ll open a module containing seven topics each Sunday throughout the month. There’s no pressure to keep up. You can totally work at your own pace when you have time.